Quality Control Analyst
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OVERNIGHTS Quality Control - $19.00 - $22.00 Our client in
Indio, CA is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join
their team. Don't wait apply today! What's in it for you?
- $19.00 - $22.00 DOE
- OVERNIGHTS MUST BE FLEXIBLE (TRAINING WILL BE DONE IN THE AM
- Paid training
- Clean and safe work environment
- Opportunity for growth What will you be doing?
- Monitor production floor and assist operators in completing
equipment checks as needed
- Test products and maintain accurate records and data
- Perform daily checks and routine audits to assure compliance
with all quality programs, GMPs and HACCP, especially CCPs related
to UHT Pasteurization and Monitoring Air Quality, CIP and
Environmental Swabbing for Filling operations
- Ensure quality objectives are met including regular adherence
to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), performance of sanitation
audits, food safety checks, and product quality checks
- Assure timely completion of all scheduled Quality System checks
and tasks, and subsequent records maintenance of batch
- Maintain the QA Laboratory in accordance with established Good
Laboratory Practices, including test accuracy, calibration, record
keeping, lab supplies, etc
- Participate and contribute to continuous improvement of
- Other duties as assigned by QA Manager What do you bring?
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic computer and math skills to calibrate and measure
- In-depth understanding of company standards
- Up-to-date knowledge of federal and industry standards and best
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/GED Why should you choose Manpower?
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career
- Are you Interested?Stop your job search and apply today!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible
and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a
welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal
opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are
committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to
meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Coachella , Quality Control Analyst, Professions , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!