Field Finance Administrator - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The Field Finance Administrator performs routine administrative,
pre-settlement, and/or cashiering duties in a facility in
accordance with standard administrative office procedures. This
role will support the management team of the facility.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Face to Face driver settlement, cash settlement, administrative
support, payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable,
end of day paperwork per Standard Operating Procedures and all
corresponding job duties.
- Provides back-up for any other administrative responsibilities
depending on circumstances within the facility.
- Perform cashiering duties to include ensuring compliance with
the company’s policies (i.e. Cash Policy, etc.).
- Perform general administrative office duties as assigned.
Duties may include, but are not limited to: call in orders,
donation requests, coupon tracking, pricing requests, and safety
- Working with external vendors to maintain proof of
insurance/liability records, initiate orders, process invoices,
prepare check requests, research payments, and any other items as
- Monitoring of changes in customer payment terms and research of
customer short pays and deductions as assigned.
- Process and transmit weekly payroll within time deadlines and
audit requirements including proper approvals.
- Responsible for the daily inventory count including the receipt
of incoming inventory and analysis of inventory discrepancies.
- Assist the Human Resources team with the maintenance of local
regulatory boards and security badges, DOT file tracking, and new
hire orientation as needed.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One plus years of experience in an office environment
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Highly organized, detail oriented and capable of
- Strong work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able
interact with internal and external customers
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Physical Requirements: Sitting (80%), bending, walking and
kneeling. Occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Coachella , Field Finance Administrator - RCCB, Other , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!