Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Come work for one of the most successful Quick Service
Restaurants in the world! Our success is based on the belief that
your capabilities are our greatest asset -- and investing in our
career growth and success is our top priority. Want MAS? Experience
Taco Bell and apply now.
We offer the following:
- Salary plus bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Education Scholarship Program
- People First Company Culture
- Promote from within Philosophy
Assistant Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintains fast, accurate service and positive guest
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Assists profit and loss management by following cash
control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor,
reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Assists hiring, training, and motivation.
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds
are maintains using a preventative maintenance program.
- Follows Taco Bell standards and procedures to make food safety
a top priority.
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate and local
- Ensures Company safety and security policies are met.
LIVE MAS WITH A CAREER AT TACO BELL!
Keywords: Taco Bell, Coachella , Assistant General Manager, Other , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!