CPP - Payroll Specialist - URGENTLY HIRING TODAY
Company: Bristol Hospice LLC
Posted on: May 10, 2022
JOB SUMMARY:The payroll Coordinator will assist the
Payroll/Systems Manager with payroll functions. Payroll functions
will include, but are not limited to initial hire set up in
multiple computer programs to ensure HR and state requirements,
ongoing employee maintenance between said systems throughout the
employee life cycle, process payrolls, train field office
personnel, and various other payroll functions.Remote work
possibleREQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- CPP - Certified Payroll Professional
- 2-3 years job-related experience, preferably with payroll.
- A degree in accounting may be used in lieu of experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- General knowledge of multiple state payroll requirements,
termination guidelines, etc.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of office machines
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), email
- Understanding of computerized accounting systems, Paylocity
experience a plus
- Understanding of payroll software
- Ability to maintain information confidentialityOTHER
- Willingness to maintain comprehensive working knowledge
regarding information systems and applicable software programs
Keywords: Bristol Hospice LLC, Coachella , CPP - Payroll Specialist - URGENTLY HIRING TODAY, Human Resources , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!