Taproom 29 Cook $20.00 Hourly
Company: Spotlight 29 Casino
Posted on: November 17, 2022
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other
employees by exceeding our mission statement.
* Prepare raw products or prepared food items.
* Serve prepared food items.
* Clean and sanitize workstation.
* Coordinate guest's checks to provide fast and efficient
* Able to work hot line and/or buffet preparation stations.
* Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning
products as assigned to adhere to health and safety standards.
* Ability to read and use standardized institutional recipes.
* Have a thorough knowledge of all institutional kitchen equipment
and their proper use and care.
* Must possess knife skills.
* Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards
(MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
* Present a positive image of the Tribal organization to its guests
and vendors and to assist them as required.
* Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all
scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of
* Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to
*SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
This job does not require supervisory duties.
*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (MUST BE DOCUMENTED): *
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
* Two years experience in institutional food preparation including
progressive broiler, saut-- and frying skills.
*CERTIFICATION, LICENSES AND ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: *
* Must pass periodic random drug screens.
* Must be able to pass background suitability investigation.
* Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
* Must obtain all other applicable certifications and licenses.
* Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
within 72 hours of employment.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: *
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use
upper extremities, including but not limited to, hands and fingers
to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. They may be
occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, bend, push, pull,
twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
up to 50 pounds and/or push, pull up to 50 pounds. The employee is
occasionally required use repetitive movements to complete tasks.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be
occasionally required to work in low light conditions, and may be
exposed to loud noise for extended periods.
*WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
* Multiple locations.
* Some enterprises are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week;
therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all hours.
* Must be available for emergency calls 24/7.
* Must be available to work weekend and holidays.
* Some enterprises are gaming facilities.
* Some enterprises are not a smoke-free environment.
* Surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises
recording activity throughout most of the facilities on 24 hours
per day, 7 days per week basis.
*INDIAN PREFERENCE ACT: *
The Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians has a resolution on
file with Human Resources to ensure that Indian Preference will be
adhered to in the following order in accordance with IPA:
1. Tribal Members
2. Other Native Americans
3. All other ethnic groups
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Coachella, CA 92236: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Required)
* Overnight Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Spotlight 29 Casino, Coachella , Taproom 29 Cook $20.00 Hourly, Hospitality & Tourism , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!