Mental Health Nurse
Company: United States Air Force
Posted on: February 7, 2024
CARE FOR THE STRESSES WE CANT SEE
Todays Airmen face undeniable stresses and unique challenges in the
line of duty. Our Mental Health Nurses play a crucial role in
helping diagnose and aid in their continued all-over health.
Providing safe and effective treatment alongside the mental health
care team, they help promote and foster positive environments as
they aid in maintaining the continued health of Airmen around the
Bachelors or masters degree in nursing from a school accredited by
the NLN or CCNE
- Knowledge of mental health nursing process, individual/family
dynamics in health and during illness
- Minimum of six months in mental health nursing, including
individual and group therapy
- Civilian mental health nursing experience is creditable.
- Completion of 5.5-week Officer Training School course
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 47
Keywords: United States Air Force, Coachella , Mental Health Nurse, Healthcare , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!