Company: All Star Physical Therapy
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Overview: Build Your Nest Egg - All Physical Therapists Receive
Stock Options, Because You Make A Difference!up to $30K In Sign-on
Bonuses and Career Development! Physical Therapist Salary Range:
$69,000-$93,600K (depending on years of exp. and specialty
certifications) All Star Physical Therapy is a part of the
Confluent Health family of outpatient physical and occupational
therapy companies. We are taking the physical therapy industry by
storm with our innovative career development options, including
providing career pathways to private practice ownership. We provide
second-to-none professional development opportunities that are
setting the standard for the industry. Our staff work with
state-of-the-art technology and utilize the latest and most
effective best practices. In addition, we provide a student loan
debt program that helps our staff pay down their debt and reduces
their tax burden. We are seeking experienced and new Physical
Therapists. Why You Should Join Our Team?
- We grant all of our full-time PTs, OTs
and SLPs with Confluent Health stock options! Ask me about it!
- All our clinics are Centers of Excellence for clinical
education and mentorship. Our total incentive and development
package totals $30,000 for a person who wants to grow and have an
excellent career in orthopedics and earn advanced
- We offer a Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus and an additional $5000
bonus at time of completion of manual therapy certification or
- We also provide a $15,000 covered orthopedic residency program
with Evidence in Motion.
- If you already possess an orthopedic or sports board
certification, we offer a $15,000 sign on bonus.
- We provide an IRS approved Student Loan Debt Reduction Program
currently at $1,300 and increases to $1,500 after two years. We pay
the lender directly each month which reduces the students tax
- Because having fun is a part of our values. We want our
employees to love coming to work and have fun while doing it.
- We offer our full-time employees: competitive salaries and
performance incentives, matching 401k, generous PTO,
health/dental/vision insurance, free life/STD, critical insurance,
new parent benefits with our partner KinderCare, free CEUs,
employee financial assistance for catastrophic events, and more! We
Offer More Professional Development Choices That Our Competitors
Cannot Measure Up To:
- We offer a specific Professional Development Program (PDP) with
a direct clinical mentor that helps you level up.
- Leadership and talent development process to teach you how to
manage people, develop your social and emotional intelligence, and
run a clinic.
- Our managers and leaders are all trained in these development
- Specific yearly review process with the Academy of Clinical
Excellence rewards you based on results you can control.
- Career growth with emphasis on continuing leadership and
management development after completing initial courses or further
clinical development with options such as manual therapy
fellowship, pain sciences specialization, womens health
certification and more.
- Our annual TLC conference for Physical Therapy Leaders that
recognizes, rejuvenates, and rewards them for the awesome work they
do every day. New Grads and Experienced Physical Therapists Welcome
to Apply! Talk with one of our Leaders today to learn more.
Responsibilities:Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate comprehensive clinical knowledge and acceptable
performance in all aspects of the patient/client encounter.
- Comply with all regulatory guidance including but not limited
to HIPAA, Medicare rules and billing and coding guidance.
- Communicate effectively with patients/clients, the public and
all members of the healthcare team.Qualifications:Qualifications:
- Physical Therapist licensure in good standing, or the ability
to obtain state licensure.
- Experienced Physical Therapists and New Grads are welcome to
- Must successfully complete all pre-employment standards. A
member of the Confluent Health family of physical therapy
Keywords: All Star Physical Therapy, Coachella , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!