District Sales Manager, Foodservice & On Premise - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: July 4, 2019
Position Summary:The District Sales Manager leads the execution of
sales initiatives.Position Responsibilities may include, but not
- The District Sales Manager will have full responsibility for
sales execution in all local, regional and national assigned
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and
- Understand P&L and manage budgets.
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent,
including stewardship of the People Development Forum at the
Account Manager level.
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a
culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling
- Responsible for relationships with accounts serving as the
connection point with Sales area leadership in operations.
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing
agreements. Provide feedback to the national customer teams.
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans
provided by the Commercial Leadership COE.
- Provide a feedback loop to the department team and Director of
Sales on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel
plans, pricing, architecture).
- Represent Company in local government / community forums, as
needed, on issues that impact our business.
- Drive Live Positively initiatives in field.
- Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all
engagement initiatives (e.g., Town Halls) across the MU to drive
strong employee engagement.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery
- Experience managing people/budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degreePhysical Demands and Work Environment:
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+
pounds and climbing.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and
select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Coachella , District Sales Manager, Foodservice & On Premise - RCCB, Executive , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!