Posted on: June 20, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Huy TranAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:We are one
of the largest privately-owned Homebuilding companies in Southern
California. We've been in business for over 30 years and have
successfully put many American families in great community homes.
Not only do we develop residential homes but also custom luxury
homes and commercial buildings as well. We have been awarded BIA
Builder of the Year Award, best overall projects from The National
Association of Home Builders, Gold Nugget Awards, and Builder's
Choice Awards, among countless others.We are seeking for
experienced Project Manager that can take a project from start to
finsihed (ground-up).Why join us?Competitive salaryHealth benefits
+ 401KExcellent culture and family environmentGreat career growth
- Must have a minimum of 3 years residential new construction
- Residential ground-up experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Current Driver's License and reliable vehicle
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and OutlookInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Coachella , Project Manager, Executive , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!