Company: 29 Palms Llc
Posted on: February 6, 2024
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully.
Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other
employees by exceeding our mission statement.
- Verify, allocate, and post details of daily transactions to
spreadsheet or computer files from documents such as VGM slips,
receipts and computer printouts.
- Reconcile and balance tapes and records to daily cash count and
summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files.
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and
machine payouts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable,
profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of the
- Complete records to or through trial balance.
- Attend Customer Service training seminars.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards
(MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards
- Present a positive image of the Tribal organization to its
guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all
scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to
time. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
This job does not require supervisory duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (MUST BE DOCUMENTED):
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- One to three months related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience. CERTIFICATION,
LICENSES AND ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must pass periodic random drug screens.
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation.
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License.
- Must obtain all other applicable certifications and
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
within 72 hours of employment. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to use
upper extremities, including but not limited to, hands and fingers
to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. They may be
occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, bend, push, pull,
twist, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift
up to 25 pounds and/or push, pull up to 50 pounds. The employee is
occasionally required use repetitive movements to complete tasks.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee may be
occasionally required to work in low light conditions, and may be
exposed to loud noise for extended periods.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Multiple locations.
- Some enterprises are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week;
therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all hours.
- Must be available for emergency calls 24/7.
- Must be available to work weekend and holidays.
- Some enterprises are gaming facilities.
- Some enterprises are not a smoke-free environment.
- Surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises
recording activity throughout most of the facilities on 24 hours
per day, 7 days per week basis.
INDIAN PREFERENCE ACT:
The Twenty-Nine Palms Band of Mission Indians has a resolution on
file with Human Resources to ensure that Indian Preference will be
adhered to in the following order in accordance with IPA:
1. Tribal Members
2. Other Native Americans
3. All other ethnic groups
Keywords: 29 Palms Llc, Coachella , Revenue Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Coachella, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!